Recover Deleted Files with Windows Recovery
In cases where Windows Disk Recovery is required, as hard disk partitions are formatted, deleted, or damaged, Kernel for FAT and NTFS can prove to be the best possible solution. Kernel for FAT and NTFS is highly efficient and advanced Windows Disk Recovery software that recovers data from FAT and NTFS partitions in an efficient and fast manner.
Recovery Tool is embedded with following outstanding features :
- Performs flawless Windows Disk Recovery when MBR is missing and Boot sector or File Allocation Table is corrupt
- Recovers data from deleted, formatted, and damaged partitions
- Recovers missing files and folders
- Recovers data in case of accidental formatting of hard disk
- Provides supportive features like Save Recovery Snapshot, Load Recovery Snapshot, Search file, and Settings
- Provides users with two scanning options, so that scanning can be performed according to the requirement
- Supports long file names
- Full support to FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems and IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives
- Available with free demo version to give users a fair idea about the recovery potential
Buy Kernel for Windows and Get Kernel for Zip Repair Free worth $29.
Windows Disk Recovery software efficiently deals with conditions where following components are corrupt or missing:
- Partition table (main or extended)
- Boot Sectors (sometimes called "BIOS Parameter Block" or BPB)
- File Allocation Table
- Root Folders Master File Table
For recovering data from formatted, damaged, or corrupt partitions, Windows disk recovery software provides two scanning options:
Standard Scan : This option is suitable for recovery of data from partitions that are recently damaged, formatted, and deleted.
Advance Scan : This scan option is used when deletion of deleted, damaged, or formatted partitions is not fresh. Partitions that have deleted long time ago can be efficiently recovered by selecting this option.
With Windows disk recovery software, the user can save a lot of time, as he can save and load scanning snapshots whenever recovery is required. Windows disk recovery software supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, EXFAT and NTFS5 file systems. Moreover, the software is also compatible with IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, PEN, ZIP, and USB drives for performing recovery.
Demo version of Windows Disk Recovery software is available free. With the demo version, users can experience the recovery capabilities by performing recovery from FAT and NTFS partitions and viewing the recovered files and folders. However, saving the recovered data is not possible with demo version and for doing so full version needs to be purchased.